Drying of needle felt or tufted carpets after back coating with foam or secondary backing.
- Modular framework of sectional steel with incorporated fan wheels and horizontal fan shaft.
- Side, top and bottom cladding panels with incorporated thick glass wool insulation.
- Two doors for access on each side for servicing.
- Specially designed, double nozzles – slot type – for an exact air distribution.
- Bottom nozzles with cushion effect to give the “float on air” effect.
- The nozzles are almost self-cleaning.
- The nozzles can be lowered (raised) individually for periodical check.
- The full split-zone system, i.e. separate air circulation and temperature control in the top and bottom chambers, ensures an extremely high temperature difference above and below the carpet.
- Removable air filter – which can be cleaned during operation – for each fan.
- Complete gas burner equipment according to the local safety regulations.
- Damper regulation of fresh-air intake, separately at the top/bottom.
- Each gas burner is complete with gas safety ramp and separate temperature control system.
- Buffer zones (air curtains) at the entry and exit of the dryer. With air ducting and connection for the central exhaust system.